Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Interested, But Not Right Now.

I have still not gotten any sign ups, which is expected. I stopped going full force in order to relax. I was stressing out so much, that I decided to just breathe. As of now, I am waiting for my business cards to arrive and I plan on working on some posters/images so I can post those around or pass them out.

I had some guests from California spend the weekend at my house. One of them is interested in the business and wants to join, but wants to wait until he moves to AZ in January. His dad however really liked the vitamins (which he should! it's a good product), so I gave him my vemma website and showed him how to order some.

I've been talking to a lead that I've purchased (he's the only one so far that picks up my calls) and I'm happy he's picking up my calls, the only problem I have is that I can't understand the guy! It's a mixture of bad reception (everytime I call him, I hear a delayed feedback of my own voice), a lack of vocal volume on his part, and a lack of annunciation from him. It's rather difficult to judge where that lead will take me. He gives me one word answers (half of which I cannot understand), but when I ask him overall is he interested he said yes. I'll be checking in on him in a couple of days, so keep checking in if you want to see if I get any further with that guy!

I have so many plans, but need to find time. I plan to make some fun youtube videos to catch people's  attention, plus I really do miss video editing. So at least I'll get my creative outlet that way! I'm reading an awesome book right now, it had me by it's cover title! "How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing: Without Alienating Friends and Family" by Mark Yarnell, Valerie Bates,  Derek Hall, and Shelby Hall. I'll let you know how it is once I finish reading it. 

I've got lots to learn, but lots to give. I will not let this business fail and I will not let my team down! I hope everyone has a great week! Keep checking in for new posts! Lots of things will be happening! I'll make sure of it.


EDIT: I still need to design my blog, right now I have so much on my plate. I want to test out these new banners, if you want to know more about the business that I am working on, go ahead and click it!

1 comment:

  1. In a Vemma scam, there is never a product being sold. This is one way to automatically identify if there is a legitimate Vemma scam. This company generates more than $100 Million dollars in sales per year.That is a true way to identify that this is a true establishment.

    ReplyDelete