Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Frustration of Getting Started

Here's the frustrations I have encountered in getting started with trying to recruit new members and that you may encounter as well:

• You will feel disrespected.

I'm aware that I've only been seriously talking to people about the business for 2 weeks. The thing is, people make you seem like you are not important. I am getting so frustrated at how I can have such a pleasant conversation with people, then mutually agree on a time to chat again, but then be ignored the next time you call them. Another way to feel disrespected, people don't have the decency to answer their phone, respond to an email, or call back when you leave a voicemail. The most frustrating part? They are the ones that were looking for more information. They are well aware that they are giving their contact information to you so that you can contact them. However, once you attempt to contact them, no answer. I am still personally working on finding ways to cope with the disrespect that people have.

• I am sick of hearing "You just need to have a good attitude and things will fall in place!" or "This system is SO easy!" or everyone's favorite "The product will sell itself!"

I don't know about you, but if I sit here thinking, I am going to ROCK this! I am awesome, people love me, I will be rich and successful... things aren't going to magically fall in place. TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO! Do tell me this BS of just hoping and wishing for a better future, actually ASSIST me, talk to me, tell me what to do. I'm also pretty sure that there is no product that sells itself. The iphone doesn't sell itself. Marketing, word of mouth, and quality products is what sells it. Vemma has ALL those and more, but people start running once they hear Network Marketing.

• You'll keep hearing "Don't sell your product, sell yourself. People are would rather join people than a business".

Here's my main problem. You can't try selling yourself to a person if they won't respond to your phone calls or email! I just need to keep telling myself, be patient. This takes time.


I'm not trying to say Network Marketing does not work, because obviously there are successful people out there. I will still keep at it, but I want people to get a look at what I'm going through. If I see success, you'll definitely hear about it here. And if I see failure, you'll probably hear about it even MORE from me!

Stayed tuned, keep checking in on my status so you can experience my attempt at network marketing, without the frustration of doing it on your own!





No comments:

Post a Comment